Come along to the NOA Outsourcing Work Symposium
Moneypenny is proud to be a sponsor of this year’s NOA Outsourcing Works Symposium, aimed at developing stronger links between the end-user, advisor and supplier.
The day will offer live expert debate from key advisors, including analysts (the trendspotters), lawyers (the deal-makers) and mature end-users (the bargainistas).
Rachel Clacher, Moneypenny co-founder, comments: “As a business, we specialise in the outsourcing of telephone answering and switchboard provision. Over the past 13 years we’ve been fortunate enough to have enjoyed consistent growth. Whilst I believe this is testament to the extraordinary 24/7 service delivered by our receptionists, I also consider this a clear indication of general increased awareness of the benefits of, and confidence in, Business Process Outsourcing.”
- Learn about the latest outsourcing trends, topics and case studies
- Place your votes during the live interactive poll
- Network and create new relationships with suppliers, advisors and end users
- Be inspired by influential speakers
- Visit the Outsourcing Works End User Surgery – one-to-one meetings to discuss your outsourcing issues with those that understand the industry
- Share best practice and discuss your outsourcing issues with those who understand the industry
- Find talent – seek out the movers and shakers of the industry
- Benchmark yourself against the best in the industry and learn how to create ultimate value from your outsourcing contracts
- Celebrate and network with the industries experts at the NOA’s Outsourcing Professional AwardsMore information on this event is available via the NOA