Moneypenny announces 2014 investment in legal sector
With the number of law firms using telephone answering specialist Moneypenny at an all time high, the company has announced significant investment in the sector for 2014.
With around 900 law firms of all sizes now relying on Moneypenny for either switchboard ‘overflow’ support or a fully outsourced reception facility, Moneypenny’s dedicated legal team is the fastest growing in the company.
A major recruitment drive is currently underway to ensure the teams stay well ahead of the rapid growth curve and a plan of events and sponsorship activity in the legal sector for the coming months have been confirmed.
Moneypenny will be in attendance at the following events to complete the first quarter:
- Liverpool Law Society Conference – February 5th
- MMA Digital – Digital Marketing Workshop for Law Firms – February 10th
- LSN – Legal Networking Event – February 18th
- Manchester Law Society Legal Awards – March 6th
- LSN – Legal Networking Event – March 10th
- Global Litigation Outsourcing Conference and Exhibition – March 11th/12th
- Claims Magazine Conference – March 13th
- LSN – Legal Networking Event – March 18th
- LSN – Legal Networking Event – March 19th
- 360 Legal Financial Stability Conference – March 21st
- LawTech Futures 2014 – March 25th
Commercial Account Manager Bernadette Bennett comments: “These are exciting times for our legal teams. We work alongside law firms daily to plan and deliver the service they need, when they need it, and for us it’s important to remain highly visible in the sector, building on the great relationships we have, while developing new ones.”
Business Development Manager Kevin Bishop adds: “We pride ourselves on the personal service we offer and it’s extremely important for us to be positioned as an integral part of the wider legal conversation. We very much look forward to attending and sponsoring a range of events this year and continuing to work with firms large and small to generate business solutions that really work for them.”
For more information on Moneypenny and to discuss your needs as well as find out more about Moneypenny’s no-obligation trial, please contact:
08000 199 944