Tips for running your business in the cloud
A recent study shows that 50% of staff in SME businesses are now using cloud-based services.
If you’re interested in hearing all about how cloud-based services can work in your business, come along to an event aimed at SME owners and managers, entitled: ‘Running your business in the cloud’.
When: Wednesday 17th July in Central London
Where: HUB Westminster
What time: 4-9pm
An afternoon of workshops, presentations and networking focused on helping businesses understand the potential of cloud-based services.
- Are you interested in hearing what the cloud can do for your business?
- Want to explore ways of saving time and money?
- Keen to see how outsourcing can give customers the illusion of big business?
- Looking at getting a loan or other finance?
At this free event in central London some of the biggest, best and most innovative cloud service solutions will be showcased. Learn all about:
- The essentials of business accounts with FreeAgent, the UK’s biggest cloud accounting platform
- How to grow your business with email and social media with Constant Contact’s online products
- Get the finance your business needs with Funding Options, whose tool FundingLive now integrates with FreeAgent
- Deliver the best customer service with telephone answering specialist, Moneypenny
- Manage invoices and expense receipts with ease with Receipt Bank, using your smart phone
- Divert customer calls to your mobile phone, or filter calls appropriately with Penelope’s flexible solution