Two minute trivia starts now
Who isn’t busy these days. But here at Moneypenny, we believe in having just a bit of light-hearted time out every now and again.
We challenge you to take our two-minute trivia quiz – there’s a case of wine on offer for the winning entrant – simply email your answers to firstname.lastname@example.org
Tell us what happened last month:
- Which disgraced Politician was let out of prison early after serving only two of this eight-month sentence?
- Based on the fact that the 4th of May is special to Star Wars fans, what is the day officially known as?
- Which A-list American actor fell asleep during an interview with his co-star Michael Caine?
- The epicentre of the UK’s latest earthquake was the town of Abersoch in Wales; what size did it register on the Richter scale?
- Which iconic ‘flowery’ London event has celebrated its 100th birthday?
- Russian daredevil Valery Rozov successfully carried out the world’s highest base jump by throwing himself off which mountain?
- Which UK company has found an innovative way to answer calls 24/7 by sending its staff to New Zealand?
- Last month we discovered which couple has won ‘UK Rear of the Year 2013’ – who are they?
- Which F1 driver won this year’s Monaco Grand Prix, 30 years after his father, Keke, in 1983?
- Which car manufacturer has recalled 841,000 cars worldwide due to faulty steering wheels?
Think you’ve got them all right? Tell us! email@example.com