Looking after your data in the right way
When you provide us with your details as part of any job application here at Moneypenny, our primary
concern is storing it correctly. We will never share your data with a third party. We value your right
What types of information does Moneypenny collect?
- Name, address, email address, telephone number, and any further contact information provided.
- Your CV, cover letter, previous/relevant work experience/education, and other information supporting your
- Information from interviews, phone screenings, skills assessments, and any other details provided in support of your application.
- Details of how you applied to the position you are applying for.
- Any sensitive and/or demographic information obtained during application process such as gender,
information about your citizenship and/or nationality, medical health information, and/or ethnicity.
How Moneypenny uses the information gathered
Your information will be used by Moneypenny for the purposes of carrying out the application and recruitment
process, which includes:
- Assessing your skills, qualifications, and interests against all relevant career opportunities.
- Communications with you about the recruitment process and/or your application(s), including, in
appropriate cases, informing you of other potential career opportunities at Moneypenny.
- Complying with applicable laws, regulations, legal processes, or enforceable government requests;
- If you are offered and accept employment with Moneypenny, the information collected during the
application and recruitment process may become part of your future employment record.
How long do we keep your data
Moneypenny will keep your data for up to a maximum of 5 years, or until such time as you notify us you no
longer consent to its processing. Thereafter, your data will be securely deleted.
How to exercise your Rights
If you wish to contact us regarding any of the above, please get in touch with our Data Protection Officer on
0333 009 8325 or via email at [email protected]